Reserve the Preserve
10 am – 5 pm
Last Car Entry 3:30pm
Open 7 Days a Week
|All Guests Ages 3 and Above
|All Guests Under 3
Pelleted Feed (feeds cattle, deer, birds, equine, camelids, *not giraffes*)
|$10.00 each or 3 for $25.00
Preserve Produce Pail
Pelleted Feed, Carrot Sticks, (2) Giraffe Lettuce Portions in a Souvenir Cup (feeds all species, including giraffes)
|$20 each or 3 for $50.00
Preserve Giraffe Treats
(1) Portion Lettuce in Souvenir “I Fed the Giraffes” Cup
||(plus NYS Sales Tax 8%)
Animal Encounters: (coming soon)
- VIP Guided Preserve Tour
Facility Info, Protocols & Rules
Reservations: Reservations are required in advance and booked online. If allowable, vehicles
without reservations will be permitted if vacancies in that hours’ time slot exist. Priority given
to guests with prior reservations. Don’t Gamble! Reserve the Preserve NOW
Length of Stay: Anticipate 1-2 hours for your experience inside The Preserve. Utilize restrooms
PRIOR to starting your adventure. Once inside animal areas, there are no locations to exit your vehicle.
Restrooms & Gift Shop: Before or after experiencing The Preserve, follow signage to utilize our
parking lot and walkway to access portable restroom units (ADA compliant, checked & cleaned throughout the day)
and visit our Gift Shop location full of The Preserve merch and other fun toys & souvenirs.
Concessions: Cold drinks and small snacks can be purchased in our gift shop. Hot food concessions
are not available at The Preserve. Please visit Animal Adventure Park and enjoy a snack or have a meal, at our
Base Camp Concessions & Safari Slush! Separate admission is required to enter Animal Adventure Park.
Animal Food: No outside food or drink to be offered to the animals. They are on strict fortified
diets, based on daily consumption rates/offerings by visitors. Purchase your animal feed options
in advance online or at our admission booths. Giraffe Treats will also be sold at the Giraffe
Feeding Zone inside The Giants of Africa paddock.
Service Dogs: Working Service DOGS are permitted with a valid copy of Rabies Vaccination Certificate,
to be given to our team to retain. Vehicle windows MUST remain closed for the duration of your visit
when a service animal is in the vehicle. Being an Open-Air Zoological Facility – we retain the right to
deny entry per ADA guidelines. Our policy is ADA compliant.
- Emergency: Report vehicle or animal emergency to Rangers by calling (607) 760-6244. Call 911 if medical/fire emergency & honk your horn to gain attention of our Rangers.
PROTOCOLS & RULES:
- All participants must stay in their vehicles at all times.
- We do not allow entry to motorcycles, RVs, trailers, buses. Soft top vehicles (convertibles/jeeps) must have cover on and/or roof closed at all times.
DO NOT feed animals directly from hands, use the provided bucket. Only giraffe can be feed from
hand. Scattering feed on the ground will encourage shy animals to approach!
- Follow all instructions given by the Rangers of The Preserve and posted signage along roadways.
- Speed limit 3 MPH. No reckless driving. Animals have right of way.
Failure to comply with any rules of The Preserve, stated herein or otherwise posted, or the directions
of Rangers of The Preserve, will result in ejectment without refund, and possible criminal/civil suit.
- No consumption of alcoholic beverages, tobacco, marijuana, or vape use under any circumstances.
- Do not hang outside the vehicle windows, sunroofs, doors, etc.
Do not roll your window up if an animal sticks its head inside. Simply drive away slowly. Windows to
remain fully opened or fully closed to avoid breakage by animals.
- Absolutely no outside human or animal food or drink to be given to the animals.
All guests will be required to sign a liability waiver prior to booking online or at our admissions prior
to entry. All persons entering The Preserve do so at their own risk. We will not be responsible for
injuries to any individuals or damage to any property or vehicles.